Future Food Summit
Wed October 27, 2021
The Future Food Summit 2021 aims to explore different possible scenarios for the future of food, and what they mean for food and Agri businesses in the Asia Pacific by gathering food industry leaders, venture capitalists, policy makers, startups, and food technology innovators to share strategies for the food value chain and to discuss next generation food and innovation in the region.
This regional 2-day conference brings together global decision makers, thought leaders, visionaries, disruptors as well as technology pioneers’ providers to discuss future Foodtech and Agritech Trends with Future foodtech leaders being the main driver as they share their journey on how to kick start your food tech projects along with global leaders and strong technology leadership. From dedicated solution zones to curated meetings, thought provoking discussions creating an ecosystem for you to engage with the right decision makers in a way that permits you to deliver a compelling business case. The event will have different streams focusing on Sustainability in Food Chain & Food Security, Future of Alternate Food & Innovation, Consumer Expectations & Supply Chain, Agritech, Smart Farming.
- DINA UMALIDEININGER PRACTICE MANAGER, AGRICULTURE AND FOOD GLOBAL PRACTICE EAST ASIA AND THE PACIFIC WORLD BANK, SINGAPORE
- EVA GALVEZ NOGALES REGIONAL OFFICE FOR ASIA AND THE PACIFIC, FOOD & AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS (FAO), THAILAND
- ZALMA ABDUL RAZAK DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION DIVISION NATIONAL FOOD SAFETY AND NUTRITION COUNCIL, (NFSNC) MINISTRY OF HEALTH MALAYSIA
- MONICA MELDRUM FOUNDER, WHOLE KIDS, AUSTRALIA
- NICK COONEY MANAGING PARTNER, LEVER VC, HONG KONG
- DR SHANTANU SAMANT ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR RDQ MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL
- ANNE-VALÉRIE BACH MANAGING PARTNER OF CAPAGRO FRANCE
- DR. RAVI KHETARPAL EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, ASIA PACIFIC ASSOCIATION OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTIONS, THAILAND
- MR. MATTHIAS SCHMIDT-REX, CEO & Co-Founder, SmartHectar Innovation (Germany) and Initiator of Enable Southeast Asia,
- ABHINAV MEHRA VICE PRESIDENT ID CAPITAL SINGAPORE
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: