From 23 - 27 May 2023, the region's largest food and beverage event will be held at Impact Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok. Showcasing exhibitors across 11 trade halls, the event is anticipated to return to its pre-pandemic magnitude, with the addition of new country groups, including the UK, Scotland, France and Hungary.
Wendy Lim, General Manager of Koelnmesse Singapore, Business Unit Food said, "This year, we are seeing many nations, including Europe expanding their presence at THAIFEX - Anuga Asia to bolster their exports and secure resources for the upcoming years. This further emphasises THAIFEX - Anuga Asia as a bridge to international trade and business alliances that can improve the region’s economy.”
THAIFEX – Anuga Asia is setting its sight on the future, with the theme 'Reimagine the Future of Food and Beverage Industry’.
The show will feature 11 distinct trade shows, 11 trends and 6 special shows, with a focus on the innovative blueprints of the future. Trade visitors can also look forward to a line-up of live cook-offs, business networking activities and live talks.
Some of the 2023 highlights include:
- THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market which aims to unite game-changers to present new and emerging breakthroughs in alternative products, new nutrition, tech- enhanced processes, and sustainable segments. Through this platform, food and drinks professionals will have an unrivalled opportunity to taste and experience the supermarket of the future while networking with like-minded leaders.
- A brand-new HORECA space offering inspirational and progressive solutions for the food service sector. Collaborating with a network of strategic partners, this platform merges innovations, functionalities, and sustainability to provide alternative answers for businesses. 1-on-1 consultations are available to help industry players identify the right solutions to scale their establishments.
- The 9th edition of Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge, back by popular demand, with more than 700 professional and aspiring international chefs vying for 4 awards in 19 distinct categories. This year’s live cook-off aspires to bolster Asian culinary skills and cuisines and introduce novel ingredients to create flavourful plant-based Asian fare.
- The Future Food Experience stage which will showcase products and host a series of live demonstrations and workshops that cover highly relevant topics, including megatrends in F&B, future protein, plant-based phenomena, and new processing technologies. These expert-led conversations are sure to spark thought-provoking dialogues and reimagine the future of food.
For new entrants, established enterprises, and investors, THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 is the definitive event for discovering the latest products and developments revolutionising the food and beverage industry.
Place THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 in your event calendar ! Click HERE for more information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
Find Your Ingredients, Technology, Packaging Suppliers
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
Flavors (Natural), Natural Colors, Plant-based...
- Bericap Asia Pte Ltd
- Ingredion Singapore Pte Ltd
Sweeteners/Sugar Replacement/Sugar Reduction, Starches, Fibers,...
Click here for more details of suppliers