Venue: BITEC, Bangkok
Organiser: Informa Markets
Tel: +66 2036-0500
Fax: +66 2036-0595
Established as a leading sustainable trade event, ProPak Asia will bring back the In-Person platform to welcome participants from around the world. During the 4-day event, participants will have opportunities to gain industry insights into sustainable production and processing. With customers’ constantly-changing demands, this trade show is also an ideal venue to keep up with the latest know-how, cutting-edge technologies, and what have been changed over the past 2 years.
ProPak Asia is designed to serve a wide range of industries including food and beverage, agroindustry, personal care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, packaging, etc. This trade show is known to cover the entire ecosystem of the value chain. Besides the on-ground event, the trade show offers a “PROPAKCONNECT” marketplace, a digital platform with a 365-day concept that allows participants to satisfy their business needs all year round.
In addition to the expansion of the exhibition area, a series of business sessions are not to be missed as they cover a number of highlights including market trends, industry insights, expert panels, and sustainable packaging discussions. Meanwhile, the zoning approach on the show floor of this year’s event provides visitors with a better navigation experience, with a growing number of participating SMEs and Startups across the region. Product delivery is also offered to those businesses with demands for a smaller scale. Some of ProPak Asia 2022’s features include
- ProPak Bar – demonstrates the culture of Brewing, and offers networking opportunities in the beverage industry.
- Sustainability Square – featuring how Informa Markets put emphasis on sustainability and how it is integrated to serve participants at ProPak Asia.
- Idea Theatre – Live activities that invite bloggers, gurus, experts, superstars, and celebrities to share their experiences in building up their businesses. Workshops for SMEs are also available here.
- Product Development Workshop – Co-hosted with TISTR, the workshop includes best practices in doing R&D for food and pharma products, coving research, the process of product development, and testing. The real R&D case will be shared at this workshop as well.
- Innovation Stage – Co-hosted with WPO World Packaging Organization, this feature combines consulting platform with live stage activities and showcases sustainable packaging that was awarded at the world stage.
- SME Pavilion – A center for the SMEs to meet with consultants who can offer recommendations in business operation such as investment, product development, material selection, and packaging designs.
As Informa Market puts the safety of event participants as the top priority, the entire area of the show will be under the guidance of Informa’s AllSecure safety measures. The measures aim to ensure all exhibitors, visitors, partners, and contractors have safe experiences at the show. Moreover, ProPak Asia has introduced the ebadge system since 2020; participants thus experience contactless access to the venue. Please make sure to register in advance and follow the requirement set out by Informa Markets and local authorities. More information is available at www.propakasia.com.