Why China as the venue ?
As more and more imported fruits get access to Chinese market and import procedures are simplified, in 2018, China imported around 4.86 million tons of fruits, with a value of USD 6.95 billion, up by 25.91% and 36.48% year over year, respectively, according to China Customs data.
A Batch of Industry Leaders Join Fruit Expo 2021 as Advisor
This Sept. 24th-26th, Guangzhou will embrace a wonderful 3-day event, which is the highly-anticipated Fruit Expo 2021 & World Fruit Industry Conference, one of the fastest-growing Industry fairs in China.
Showing their staunch support and hearty endorsement for the show, a batch of industry top players have formed a strong advisor team to help create a more professional event by engaging a wider representation of the sector with their unparalleled industry influence.
Here are part of our big-name advisors and their introduction.
- Pagoda is currently one of China’s biggest fruit retailers, operating a store fleet of over 4000 in over 80 cities in the domestic market, providing service for more than 50 million subscribed customers.
- Maintaining partnerships with clients of 70+ countries, Goodfarmer is one of China’s biggest fruit importers and exporters, and received the Most Influential Banana Brand Award from CFMA in 2018.
- Chen’s Sun is one of China’s biggest fruit distributors, handling both imported and domestic quality fresh/dried fruits and nuts, and partnering with more than 2000 wholesalers countrywide.
- As China’s leading manufacturer of intelligent automatic post-harvest handling machines, Reemoon has provided services for more than 1300 clients from over 20 countries and regions over the past 19 years.
- Jiabao is one of the most famous brands for preserved fruits in China. As currently the biggest manufacturer of preserved mandarin orange peels, Jiabao has participated in the drafting of national standards for preserved fruits industry.
Fruit Expo 2021 will be held side by side with Guangdong 21st Century Maritime Silk Road International Expo (MSRE), a trade show sponsored by the local government, together sharing tens of thousands of quality buyers!
What’s more, 2021 Global Fruit Industry Expo (Virtual), the online version of Fruit Expo, will meet global insiders this 14 - 20 November ! If you’re interested in China’s promising market, all you have to do is join us! For more info about our online and offline shows, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: